WHAT IS TAI CHI CHUAN?
It is an ancient Chinese internal martial & healing art. Performed in a series of focused and flowing movements, tai chi may be adapted to anyone, regardless of physical condition. Young adults and athletes enjoy it as a challenging mind-body practice. Seniors delight in how it rejuvenates their youth and improves quality of life. For centuries in China, folks looking to rehabilitate injuries, ease pain, stress, depression, or find relief from specific pain or illnesses, have finally found their answer in tai chi. Millions worldwide continue to discover how tai chi has the potential to provide something for everyone. Why don’t you seize the opportunity to experience it for yourself?
~~ Internal Gardens Teaches Tai Chi in a Special Way. ~~
What are some of the benefits of how we teach tai chi?
– Stress relief and transformation
– Balance blood pressure
– Find Inner peace & calm
– Increased vigor/vitality
– Stronger immune system
– Better focus & problem solving
– Release depression
– Better digestion
– Attract positive energy into your life
– Injury rehab
– Help pain
– Help insomnia
– Strengthen your intuition
– Revive your “Youthful” energy!
– Cultivate “Qi” (life force) energy
WHY SHOULD YOU STUDY TAI CHI AT INTERNAL GARDENS?
– Study at a traditional tai chi school with offerings far beyond what’s typically available in tai chi programs.
– Discover the healing, spiritual, as well as martial heritage (spirit and self-defense), of the art.
– Learn the deep philosophical & metaphysical foundation.
– Be a part of a centuries-rich Eastern tradition.
– YOUR belief system or religion is welcomed by Internal Gardens – because traditional tai chi is NOT a religion!!! ALL are welcome.
– Evolve physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
– Finally… do something GOOD for YOURSELF.